Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
Utah Valley University MBA Out-of-State Tuition Waiver
Students who do not have residency in Utah, or who qualify as an international student,
may be eligible to apply for in-state (resident) tuition at UVU.
Students must meet the following requirements to qualify for the out-of-state (non-resident)
- Student must be accepted into the UVU MBA program.
- GPA of 3.2 or higher
- GMAT score pot 510 or higher
- Time in Utah may count towards obtaining Utah residency.
Merit-based, one-year, non-resident waiver
- Recipient of the waiver will pay the resident tuition rate.
- Students may be eligible to become Utah residents during the first year of the program.
**Requirements subject to change on an annual basis depending on funding availability**