Master of Business Administration
Become a Value Creator
We help aspiring managers become value creators.
UVU MBA - Multiple Locations
The Evening, Part-Time Professional Program is now delivered at two locations - start
in Fall (August) at Orem; start in Spring (January) at Thanksgiving Point.
- Applications are now being accepted for Spring 2017 for the Part-Time Professional Program at Thanksgiving Point. This cohort will be taught in the evenings at the Adobe -Lehi campus.
- Applications for Fall 2017 will be opening in September. Register to attend our next information session by clicking the link under "News
- OR - Contact the MBA Office today to schedule an appointment to receive answers for your questions and get details
about the application process.
UVU's dynamic MBA programs focus on practical application and engaged, team-based learning.
Students use case studies, projects and interactions with organizations and business
leaders on a regional, national, and international level. Tuition for each program
includes an international consulting project with travel to countries such as China,
Germany, Brazil, Ireland, England, and Samoa.
Competition for the best jobs is fierce. We graduate job ready leaders and value creators
who turn insight from the classroom into action in the boardroom thanks to our innovative
and leading-edge curriculum.
- One-year, three semesters - 12 credits per semester
- Day classes with tracks in accounting or management
A powerful and pragmatic way for working professionals to become better managers and
accelerate their careers.
- Two-year, six semesters - Six credits per semester
- Evening classes - Two nights per week
Apply for the full-time or part-time MBA program.
- Schedule appointment to meet with MBA Admissions staff to review admissions requirements.
- Complete online application at www.uvu.edu/mba, which includes uploading responses for two essay questions – 500 words each.
- Provide three professional recommendations. Name and email address of professional references will be entered in the application.
- Send all official university transcripts. If requesting electronic copy from your university, official transcripts must be
emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload current resume that includes educational background and professional work experience.
- Pay $45 application fee. (The application and application fee differ for International Students).
- Provide GMAT or GRE test score. Test details and preparation resources available under Program Information.
- NOTE: The GMAT or GRE may be waived based on cumulative GPA of 3.6 or higher and an
interview with the MBA Director or committee member.
News & Events Blog
Students interested in learning more about the dynamic MBA programs at UVU are invited
to attend an upcoming information session.
Next Information Sessions - Wed., August 10.
To register for this free event, click on the link below.
At the info session, you will hear from current students, alumni, faculty and staff,
who will share details about class dates and times, application deadlines, GMAT/GRE requirements or waiver options, and how to meet prerequisite requirements.
For additional questions, contact the MBA Office by calling (801) 863-5504, or by email at email@example.com.