- Newly created in the Spring of 2013, the goals and objectives of the MSC are to help
current and prospective Multicultural Students to succeed individually and collectively
through academia, while also strengthening student involvement not only in activities
and events within Multicultural Student Services, but throughout Utah Valley University
- Prior to this creation, we have been able to provide meaningful events and programs
through the aid of our student clubs, the support and commitment of our MSS staff,
and the dedication carried out by a UVUSA/MSS appointed Multicultural Representative.
- With the establishment of a council, we as a department are working towards helping
our students become powerful leaders and voices within the university and their communities.
- Cultural Arts & Cultural Chef (in collaboration with the Office of Student Involvement)
- Diversity Dialogues
- Diversity Days: Monthly Heritage/Awareness Events
- Martin Luther King Week (in collaboration with CHSS)
- Multicultural Opening & Closing Socials