Scope of Responsibility:
Network Infrastructure is a group within Information Technology at Utah Valley University.
Our team works with the Campus Community, UEN, MATC, and the Events Center to provide
wired, and wireless network. Our network engineers are highly motivated to promote,
and sustain education by removing technological obstacles, and collaborating with
the campus community to provide technology solutions. We provide network access that
is secure, highly available, and stable, so online services like email, and Web applications
can be easily consumed with little disruption.
- We work with UEN to provide network access to the Internet.
- We work with the University Community, and other IT departments to give network access
to servers, and other online resources.
- We provide the foundation of network connectivity and online services to UVU, and
- We are tasked with enabling, and supporting education.
- We work hard to have a balance between network security protection from potential
threats, and connectivity, usability.
- We engineer solutions to overcome technology problems, not create to technology problems.
- Our Mission is to provide easily accessible, secure, reliable network services through
high availability and stability.