How to connect to Wolverine‑WiFi for Conference and Business Guests (Win7)
You must have already been given an active Conference Account in order to register.
Conference sponsors, if you need an account set up please contact the Service Desk
Make sure you currently have an up-to-date anti-virus program installed before attempting
to connect to Wolverine Wi-Fi.
- Click on the windows button at the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Connect to a Network.
- Connect to Wolverine-WiFi.
- Open a browser, and you should be redirected to the UVU Registration page.
- Click on the "Guests who have been given a temporary User Account" link under the Conference and Business Guests section.
- Enter the Username and Password you were given by your Conference or Business Sponsor
and click Continue.
- If you do not know the User Name and Password, please contact your Conference Sponsor
or the Service Desk at 801-863-8888.
- Enter your First Name and Email address and click Continue,
- For Conference Guests, you will then be connected to the Internet with full access.
- For Business Guests, you will then be required to complete the form below and click
- You now have full Internet access.