How to connect to Wolverine-WiFi for Guests (Windows 7)
Make sure you currently have an up-to-date anti-virus program installed before attempting to connect to Wolverine Wi-Fi.
- Click on the windows button at the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Connect to a Network.
- Connect to Wolverine-WiFi.
- Open a browser, and you should be redirected to a UVU Authentication page.
- Click on Guests Who Need Temporary Internet Access.
- Enter your first and last name, Cell phone and Email address and click Continue. After a minute you will be connected to the Internet.
This guest internet access is filtered to meet Federal child protection laws. All related Social, Gambling and Adult sites are blocked.