How to connect to Wolverine-WiFi Secure (Windows 7)
Make sure you currently have an up-to-date anti-virus program installed before attempting to connect to Wolverine Wi-Fi.
- Click on the windows button at the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on Connect to a Network.
- Connect to Wolverine-WiFi.
- Open a browser, and you should be redirected to a UVU Authentication page.
- Enter UVID and Password.
- Download Bradford Persistent Agent and run it.
- After setup is finished, a login window will pop up. Enter your UVID and Password.
- After login, you should be able to restart your browser, and connect to the internet.
- Go to
and click on the green start button at the bottom right.
- Download XpressConnect and Run the program.
- Enter UVID and Password. Press Continue.
- After setup is finished you will be connected to Wolverine-Secure. Restart your browser and you should be connected to the Wi-Fi.