Instructions for uninstalling the Cisco NAC Agent
- Click on the Start or Windows button at the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click Programs/Uninstall a Program (Windows 7) or Add or Remove Programs (Windows XP).
- Click on Cisco NAC Agent and then click Uninstall.
- You may get a popup that says the Cisco NAC Agent has stopped working, just click OK or continue.
- When it goes away, you are done.
If you have Cisco's VPN Client installed on your Computer, you will need to uninstall it and then re-install it if you still want VPN access.