Emergency Text Messaging Service and Shooter Training Video
To assist with communications in the case of an emergency UVU has implemented an emergency
text messaging system. The system can also give you other notifications by text
messaging if you choose. This is an opt-in system. You may also choose to receive
HIGH PRIORITY ANNOUNCEMENTS, STUDENT ACTIVITIES, etc. by text messaging. Please sign
To sign up for the system, click on the "Opt in" button to the left and fill out the
form inside myUVU, or follow the instructions below.
- Go to Text Notifications in myUVU
- Enter your cell phone information
- Select the Opt-in feeds you would like to participate in
- Read the Terms of Participation
- Click the "I Accept" button
- Test the system by clicking on the "Test Your Text Messaging" button
- Follow the steps above, but instead of clicking the "I Accept" button (in step 8), click on the "Delete" button at the bottom of the page.
- Get more information about how to change your subscription or to unsubscribe completely,
visit the Opt-out of Opt-in page.
Please send comments, suggestions and complaints to email@example.com