To use Google Video Conferencing, follow these steps:
Go to http://www.google.com/talk/
- Click on "Install video chat plug-in":
- Follow instructions and install software
- Make sure your microphone and camera are attached and installed
- Go into a Gmail account
- Under Chat, click on "Add contact":
- Add email address of person who you want to video chat with
- Under Chat – select "Options" – then select "Chat Settings"
- Click on "Verify your settings"
- You can make sure that your mike and video are working:
- Under Chat – mouse over the person you want to video chat with
- Select "Video & more" and then “invite” the person to video chat:
- Select "full screen" to move the video conferencing to full screen