Video Conferencing with Google+ Hangouts
Once you have begun a video conference with Google+ Hangouts, there are various options
in the chat window:
- Invite People - Allows you to send additional invites once a Hangout has been started.
- Chat - Opens a chat window on the right of the screen
- Screenshare - Allows you to share your screen or windows with the hangout
- Youtube - Loads a YouTube feed to share videos with the hangout. Microphones will
be muted as the videos play.
- Google Effects - Opens a list of sound and visual effects available to play and show.
- Google Drive - Allows you to access and share documents in your Google Drive
- View More apps - If there are any other apps that you have installed through (8)Add
apps, they will show up in a slide out menu.
- Add apps - Provides a list of Hangout Apps that are available for download.
- Microphone on/off - Toggles your microphone on or off
- Camera on/off - Toggles your webcam on or off
- Settings - Allows you to choose and set up devices for video, microphone, and audio
as well as select a fast or slow connection speed.
For more information visit www.google.com/+/learnmore/hangouts/