Skype can be used with Windows Live accounts as well as Skype accounts.
- Download and install Skype for Windows or for Mac
- If you are on a mobile or tablet device, check your app store for the Skype app for
- Once the software has installed, sign in using your Windows Live account or your Skype
- If you need to set up a Skype account you can do so here.
- Add contacts by clicking on the Add Contacts icon and searching for contacts by name,
skype name, email, or phone number.
- Your contacts must also be using Skype in order to use Video Chat
- Once you've added the Contact you want to chat with, double click their screen name.
- When the chat window opens, choose Video Call.
- The person you are sending the video call to must accept the call.
- To end your chat, simply close the window.
To learn more about using Skype for voice and video chat, visit www.skype.com