- To access Wimba log into UVLink. Once you're in UVLink go to the Employee tab and find "Wimba Room Management" under Services & Resources channel.
- Once you have accessed Wimba, click on Invite in order to invite others to join your Wimba room.
- Click on Open/Close in order to activate your Wimba room.
- Enter your room by clicking Enter Room.
- Then select Run Wizard:
- Unless you have already run the wizard and then you can just click, enter here below:
- Check all these by clicking start and then next each time a test is completed.
- Be sure to trust the applet when the message appears.
- Once in the room you will need to push the talk button to talk.
The video will automatically switch to whoever is talking if they have a camera that is enabled.
- To enable your camera:
- Click the camera icon
- The closed eye icon
- When the open eye icon appears the camera is enabled
- The small box in the corner is the preview of your camera
- If you intend to record this archive you must click the spot where it says archive stopped.
- After a while it will say "Archive Starting" and then "Archive Started."
- Click it again to stop recording.
- When you're finished using Wimba, Close your room.
Get more detailed help and information about using Wimba from UEN.