Windows Live MessengerWindows Live Messenger can be used with Windows Live/MSN (i.e. Hotmail) accounts.
- Download and install the
Windows Live Messenger Desktop Software
- Once the software is installed, sign in using your Windows Live account or register for a new Windows Live account.
- Add contacts by clicking on the Add Contacts icon and choosing "Add a Contact..."
- Your contacts must also have a Windows Live account and be using Windows Live Messenger in order to use Video Chat.
- Once you've added the Contact you want to chat with, click on their screen name.
- When the chat window opens, choose "Video." You can now begin video chatting.
- To end your chat, click on "End Call."