There are multiple reasons for a transfer student to attend Orientation. At Orientation there is a campus tour that will show you where you can find your classes as well as resources that will help you to succeed at UVU. You will learn about services specific to UVU, and have the chance to meet students who are in the same position as you! REGISTER NOW!
1) Before or after the orientation we suggest meeting with you academic advisor. In order to do so you will need an appointment. Find Your Academic Advisor
2) At UVU we have two options for your ID Card, the UV One Card and the UV Plus Card. IF you would like to get a plus card while you are at Orientation you will need to bring a government issued ID, as well as a completed application.
3) To find out more about how your credits will transfer visit our Transfer Credit website.
4) The Academic Counseling Center has a helpful checklist for students transferring into UVU. You can find that list here.
5) Helpful Links:
6) There are multiple construction projects on campus Check the PARDON OUR DUST website for real time information.
7) Overview of UVU Parking and UTA Bus Routes: