New Students are students who are attending UVU for the first time and have less than
24 post high school college credits. Orientation is mandatory for ALL students so
that they can learn about academic requirements, services, and resources specific
What to Bring
- Government Issued ID
- Casual & Comfortable clothing and footwear for a campus tour
- Make sure to look presentable. You will be taking a photo that will be on your UVID
- Our Orientation Leaders have created a list of things they wish they would have known
as first year students! Take a look a that list here!
- Before or after the orientation we suggest meeting with you academic advisor. In order
to do so you will need an appointment. Click on this link to find your Academic Advisor.
- First Year Experience (FYE) at Utah Valley University is here to help you make a smooth
and successful transition to college life! Check out their programs here!
Find a date
that works for you!