Transfer or Returning Students
Transfer Students are students who have completed at least 24 college credits since
graduating from high school. Orientation is mandatory for transfer students so that
they can learn about academic requirements, services, and resources specific to UVU. Returning
Students are students who have completed at least 24 college credits at UVU but left
for an extended period of time. Orientation recommended for returning students.
What to Bring
- Government Issued ID
- Casual & Comfortable clothing and footwear for a campus tour
- Make sure to look presentable. You will be taking a photo that will be on your UVID
- Our Orientation Leaders have created a list of things they wish they would have known
as new students at UVU! Take a look a that list here!
- Before or after the orientation we suggest meeting with you academic advisor. In order
to do so you will need an appointment. Click on this link to find your Academic Advisor.
- To find out more about how your credits will transfer visit our Transfer Credit website
Find a date that works for you!