Community Writing Center at Orem Public Library
- Writing Opinion Editorials & Letters to the Editor
- Writing a Letter to a Congress Person
- Writing a Conference Abstract
- Peer Review Session for Conference Abstracts
- Preparing to Present at a Conference
- ... and many more to come!
Future workshops will run approximately 50 minutes and will include presentations, demonstrations, and practice of specific writing principle(s). These workshops will be intructed by Writing Coaches and UVU Faculty members. Topic suggestions and special interests are welcomes.
For more information, please call the UVU Writing Center at 801-863-8936
To see the workshops available at the UVU Writing Lab go to the Workshops Schedule page.