Introduction For New Employees
PACE advocates for and recognizes staff by providing a unified voice to the campus
community, social and service opportunities, and support for professional development.
- Advocate for staff by representing and advancing their interests and recognizing the value
of their contributions.
- Unify the diverse groups of staff across campus toward common goals in alignment with the
- Communicate with administration and staff by providing a forum for the exchange of information.
- Involve staff by encouraging social, service, and professional engagement on campus and in
Initiatives and Programs Sponsored by PACE
- Staff Education Fund
- Staff Development Fund
- Wolverine Sighting
- Distinguished Employee Awards
- PACE Scholarship
- 8 hours of leave time for service
- UHESA Legislative Day
- And many more...
- Nominations & Elections
- Policy Review
- Employee Recognition
- Staff Education/Development Fund
To find your senator or if you are interested in serving on a committee visit http://www.uvu.edu/pace/contactus/index.html.
Join us the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 2:00pm for the PACE Board meeting. Agenda
and meeting minutes are posted at www.uvu.edu/pace/events/meetings.html.