Professional Association of Campus Employees
PACE advocates for and recognizes staff by providing a unified voice to the campus community, social and service opportunities, and support for professional development.
OBJECTIVES (Long Term)
- Advocate for staff by representing and advancing their interests and recognizing the value of their contributions.
- Unify the diverse groups of staff across campus toward common goals in alignment with the university mission.
- Communicate with administration and staff by providing a forum for the exchange of information.
- Involve staff by encouraging social, service, and professional engagement on campus and in the community.
GOALS (Short Term)
- Yrs. 1-4 - Increase funding to meet forecasted needs to assist more staff with Professional/Educational Development
- Yrs. 1-2 - Increase nominations for Wolverine Sightings and PACE Distinguished Employee
- Yrs. 1-4 - Attend and advocate for staff at Utah Higher Education Staff Association (UHESA) and university committee meetings
- Yr. 1 - Increase involvement in Service Projects and usage of Volunteer Hours
- Yrs. 1-4 - Increase participation in Staff Fall Forum
- Yr. 1 - Redesign website to increase traffic and feedback
- Yrs. 1-2 - Develop and implement a communication plan
- Yrs. 1-4 -Share information from attendance at UHESA and university committees with staff
- Yrs. 1-4 - Increase involvement and satisfaction with Summer University
- Yr. 1 - Develop measures for gauging participation and satisfaction with PACE Socials