Additional Services offered by the UVU Parking Department
In addition to issuing permits and enforcing campus parking policy, Parking Services
offers the following assistance to the UVU community:
- Traffic control during certain events (as directed by the UVU Police Department)
- Jump starting vehicles with a dead battery
- Unlocking locked cars when keys are left inside
- Aid in changing a flat tire when needed
- Taking a customer to a gas station if their vehicle is out of fuel
Please call us at 801-863-8188 if you require assistance with anything listed above.
For stolen/damaged vehicles and accidents, please contact the campus police at 801-863-5555.