To see the full list of UVU's Parking Regulations, click here.
- UVU Student, Visitor, and Employee permits are digital permits. Your vehicle license plate number is assigned to the digital permit, which authorizes that vehicle to park in the appropriate zone for the specified permit.
- A vehicle may only be associated to one permit at a time. If an employee and student swap cars on occasion, they must park the vehicle in the zone for which it is assigned.
- Only one vehicle that is associated to a parking permit may park on campus at a time. If two vehicles that are associated to the same permit are found on campus within one hour of each other, the second vehicle will receive a citation.
- UVU utilizes License Plate Reader (LPR) technology to monitor parking on campus. Your vehicle license plate must be facing the roadway and be visible and clear of debris. Vehicles parked in a stall with no license plate facing the roadway will be cited.
- It is the customer's responsibility to remember the expiration semester of their digital permit. Parking a vehicle that is associated to an expired permit will result in a citation.