To see the full list of UVU's Parking Regulations, click here.
- UVU Student and Employee permits are digital permits. Your vehicle license plate number
is assigned to the digital permit, which authorizes that vehicle to park in the appropriate
zone for the specified permit.
- A vehicle may only be associated to one permit at a time. If an employee and student
swap cars on occasion, they must park the vehicle in the zone for which it is assigned.
- Only one vehicle associated to a parking permit may park on campus at a time. If two
vehicles are associated to the same permit and are found on campus within one hour
of each other, the second vehicle will receive a citation.
- UVU utilizes License Plate Reader (LPR) technology to monitor parking on campus. Your
vehicle license plate must be facing the roadway and be visible and clear of debris.
Vehicles parked in a stall with no license plate facing the roadway will be cited.
- It is the customer's responsibility to remember the expiration semester of their digital
permit. Parking a vehicle that is associated to an expired permit will result in a