Student Parking Permit Information
To purchase your student permit you will need the following: (Also remember you may
purchase your permit online )
- Your UVID
- The license plate number and make/model info for the vehicle you will be driving to
campus, up to two license plates are allowed per permit - maximum.
- No form is required to purchase a permit, only one permit per student is allowed.
- If you are obtaining a regular student yellow or purple permit, login to UVLINK to
obtain your permit.
- If you are obtaining a disabled parking permit, please bring in your state issued
disabled placard with you to the parking office.
- If you are purchasing a permit using a sponsored account such as vocational rehab
or other third-party, those permits can only be obtained at the main parking office.
If your sponsor needs to fax in the documentation, our fax number is: 801-863-7379.
When not purchasing online, bring information to:
Utah Valley University Parking Services
936 S. 400 W.
Orem, UT 84058
(In the Facilities Complex, across the street from Lakeridge Junior High School.)