Student Parking Permit Information
To purchase your student permit you will need the following: (Also remember you may
purchase your permit online )
- Your UVID
- The license plate number and make/model info for the vehicle you will be driving to
campus, up to two vehicles are allowed per permit - maximum.
- No form is required to purchase a permit, only one permit per student is allowed.
- Yellow and Purple permits are available online or in our office.
- If you are obtaining a disabled parking permit, please bring in your state issued
disabled placard with you to the parking office.
- If you are purchasing a permit using a sponsored account such as Department of Veterans
Affairs, Utah State Office of Rehabilitation, or other third-party, those permits
can only be obtained at the main parking office. If your sponsor needs to fax the
documentation, our fax number is: 801-863-7379.
When not purchasing online, bring information to:
Utah Valley University Parking Services
936 S. 400 W.
Orem, UT 84058
(In the Facilities Complex, across the street from Lakeridge Junior High School.)
Students may now update permit information online by visiting the Parking Portal.