UVU Parking Services offers the following options for vendors that wish to park on the UVU campus:
- We offer a year long Vendor hangtag that allows 2 hours of parking in any service stall on campus, as well as unlimited parking in regular employee and student stalls. This permit costs $200 a year and is prorated from July to July. This permit may not be used for going to classes or by employees/students of the University. Citations may be issued for misuse of a vendor permit.
- For those vendors that only occasionally visit UVU, we offer a vendor day permit which grants the same privileges, and is under the same regulations, as the annual permit, but can only be issued for up to two weeks at a time. The cost of a vendor day permit is $5 a day.
- For those UVU departments that have frequent vendor visits, and wish to provide parking for these vendors, the department may purchase an annual vendor permit at the regular price ($200 per year, prorated) and simply loan it to their vendors as they arrive on campus, and recollect it upon their exit. The permit would be the responsibility of the department, including any citations for misuse.
- Vendors may also park in any visitor pay-lot, as long as they pay the posted rate for the lot.
- Contractors working on current construction projects for UVU may obtain refundable vendor permits for the duration of the project. These permits are to be arranged through Space Management/Facilities/Purchasing during the planning stages of the project. The duration and valid parking area for these contractor permits will be determined on a case by case basis, depending on the needs of the project.