UVU Parking Services offers the following parking options for vendors on the UVU campus:
- We offer a year long Vendor hangtag which allows 2 hours of parking in any service
stall on campus, as well as unlimited parking in regular employee and student stalls.
This permit costs $200 a year and is prorated from July to July. This permit may not
be used for going to classes or by employees/students of the University. Citations
may be issued for misuse of a vendor permit.
- For those vendors that only occasionally visit UVU, we offer a vendor day permit which
grants the same privileges, and is under the same regulations, as the annual permit,
but can only be issued for up to two weeks at a time. The cost of a vendor day permit
is $5 a day.
- For those UVU departments that have frequent vendor visits, and wish to provide parking
for these vendors, the department may purchase an annual vendor permit at the regular
price ($200 per year, prorated) and simply loan it to their vendors as they arrive
on campus, and collect it upon their exit. The permit would be the responsibility
of the department, including any citations for misuse.
- Vendors may also park in any visitor pay lot, as long as they pay the posted rate
for the lot.
- Contractors working on current construction projects for UVU may obtain validation
codes for parking in pay lots for the duration of the project at a reduced rate. These
codes are to be arranged through Space Management/Facilities/Purchasing during the
planning stages of the project.