"Thank you! We didn't really understand the depth of our child’s learning disabilities...We really did appreciate your help!"
Our Unique ApproachBecause each student has unique needs, we strive to offer programs that are varied and individualized.
- Student and parent/guardian make an appointment with the SCUP counselor to become acquainted, assess the student’s needs and create a plan for that student. (There is no charge for this initial consultation).
- Please bring a copy of the student's school records.
- The focus of the first visit is to understand the student and their unique situation. The meeting also gives the student and parents a chance to assess SCUP and determine if it is a good match for their needs.
- Following the initial visit, if you choose to employ our services, the counselor will complete an application and information sheet with you.
- Based upon the information gathered, the professional then works with the student to set up a custom-designed plan to meet their educational needs.
For Information contact:
School Community University Partnership (SCUP)