Electronic Form W-2
Electronic Form W-2s for 2015
Tax time is just around the corner and many of us will be anxious to get our tax refunds
to pay off some holiday debt. Since W-2s are only issued once a year, some of us may
have forgotten how to accesses our W-2 or maybe this is your first year receiving
a W-2 from the University. As a reminder, UVU will issues electronic W-2s to all current and past employees,
that received payroll earnings in the 2015 tax year, through UVLink. 2015 Electronic
W-2s will be available in UVLink the end of January 2016.
Below are some different ways you can access your 2015 electronic W-2 and/or your
W-2 for past years (2014, 2013, etc.).
- Access the UVU web site at http://www.uvu.edu
- Select the “UVLink” link in the upper right corner
- Enter your UV ID and Password and select “Login” *
- Select the “Employee” tab
- Select “Employee Services” under “Banner Services”
- Select “Tax Forms” and “Electronic Form W-2”
2. UVU Payroll Web Page
- Access the UVU Payroll Web page at http://www.uvu.edu/payroll/
- Select the “Taxes” tab and “Active Employee Form W-2” under “Electronic Form W-2”
- Enter your UV ID and UVLink Password and select “Login” *
- Select “Electronic Form W-2” from the menu
3. Direct Access
* Call the UVU IT Service Desk for help with your UVLink password, 801-863-8888.
Employees that would prefer a paper W-2 for the 2015 tax year have the option to revoke
their consent to receive an electronic W-2. To revoke your consent to receive an
electronic W-2, use the same access options listed above for retrieving your electronic W-2
or click the link below and complete the revoke consent statement (employees that
revoke consent will receive a paper W-2 for future W-2s only).
Note: Your signed revoke consent statement must be received by the UVU Payroll Office
(room BA112 or MS-109), by the end of December 2015 to ensure you will receive a paper W-2
for the 2015 tax year. Once 2015 W-2s have been issued by the University, you will
no longer have the option to receive a paper W-2 for the 2015 tax year.
Revoke Consent to Receive Form W-2 Electronically pdf