PREPARING for a PBA PRESENTATION2012 PBA Conversations Schedule (pdf: 11.5.2012)
2012-13 PBA Cycle Timeline (pdf: 8.24.2012)
2012-13 PBA Reporting Units (pdf: 8.24.2012)
2012-13 PBA Initiative Summary Template (xls: 8.29.2012)
2012-13 PBA Initiative Form (pdf: 8.15.2012) **Attention Mac Users: For our faculty/staff using Mac OS systems, please make note of the following special instructions. Adobe forms will work with your system, but you must take a few extra steps to ensure that your form will accept and save your data:
- Please check that you have installed Adobe Reader (version 8 or later), and that you open the file using Adobe Reader rather than the Preview function built into your Mac OS. The link to install Adobe Reader is: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.
- Right-click the PBA Form link and choose "Save linked file as" and select a destination of your choice.
- To open the saved form, you must use Finder to navigate to Adobe Reader. Open the Adobe Reader application, then use the “File” and “Open” functions to open the file from the location in which you saved it. The form will not work if you simply double-click it to open it unless Reader is already your default PDF viewer.
- You will know that the file has opened correctly if Adobe displays a purple bar across the top of the form indicating that you may fill out and save changes to the form.
- Once you have completed your form, go to "File" and choose "Save As" then "PDF" to specify any location and rename your file appropriately.