Utah Valley University
Policies and Procedures
|Title||Criteria for Selecting and Displaying Portraits||Number||426|
|Section||Facilities, Operations, and Information Technology||Approval Date||Apr 13,1995|
|Subsection||Facilities and Scheduling||Effective Date||Apr 13,1995|
Other than presidential portraits or portraits associated with naming of facilities, the following should be considered when selecting individuals to be honored and when hanging portraits in campus buildings:
- Nominations for persons to be honored may be made to the institution President.
- Nominees must have had a minimum of ten years of institution service.
- Nominees must have rendered exemplary service to the institution.
- Nominees must have been approved by a three-person committee prior to the commission of portrait.
- Portraits should be hung in an area appropriate to the area of contribution.
- Portraits will hang for ten years.