Utah Valley University
Policies and Procedures
|Title||Associated Student Organization and Club Membership||Number||532|
|Section||Student Affairs||Approval Date||Jun 14,1993|
|Subsection||Student Clubs and ASUVSC Services||Effective Date||Jun 14,1993|
- Regularly Enrolled Student is defined as a student legally enrolled in credit-bearing classes at Utah Valley University.
- Good Standing is defined as a) not under disciplinary or probationary action by the institution, and b) adhering to institution policies and procedures.
- The institution hereby authorizes the establishment of clubs and the associated student organization.
- At least 75% of the membership in each officially chartered and recognized organization or club shall consist of regularly enrolled students at Utah Valley University. Each student must have paid his/her tuition and fees for each semester enrolled in order to maintain membership in an organization or club.
- Every officer in each officially chartered and recognized organization or club shall be a regularly enrolled student at Utah Valley University.