Roles and Responsibilities
The Role of the Policy Administrator is to:
- Coordinate with the Office of the President on all institutional policy matters;
- Oversee the institutional policy and procedures approval process:
- Supervise the Policy Facilitator and the Policy Taskforce.
The Role of the Policy Facilitator is to:
- Work under the direction of the Policy Administrator;
- Assist in the implementation of Policy Task Force Recommendations;
- Have a thorough knowledge of institutional policies and policy process;
- Facilitate the policy approval process as outlined in the "Policy Governing Policies and Procedures."
The Role of Campus Entities is to:
- Represent various constituencies on campus (e.g., student government, faculty senate, staff association, deans' council, etc.);
- Provide feedback and comment to the Steward and Sponsor of a policy proposal;
- Communicate their actions and provide information to the campus groups they represent.
The Role of the Divisional Policy Coordinators is to:
- Serve in a advisory capacity to the Policy Administrator and Policy Facilitator;
- Assist in implementation of the recommendations made by the Policy Task Force;
- Serve as liaison to their respective divisions in all matter of policy and procedure.
The Role of the Policy Advisory Council is to: