Click an item below for more information.
- All computers must be purchased through the Computer Shop.
- The Computer Shop does offer a variety of computer peripherals.
- Computer peripherals, such as a keyboard, mouse, or monitor, may be purchased using
a P-Card and do not need to go through the Computer Shop.
- Some computer hardware, such as printer, must comply with campus standards. Click
the link on the left for more information regarding IT Campus Standards.
- The University has site licenses for the products listed below. These products are
available to all faculty and staff.
- Microsoft Office
- Corel Products
- McAfee Virus Scan
- Software, including iPad apps, should be purchased through the Software Ordering System.
- If the software you need is not listed, it may be purchased with a P-Card or by submitting
- If the iPad app you need is not listed, please e-mail Procurement Services and request that it be added. Once it is added, you may complete your request.
- All software purchased with a P-Card must be registered on the P-Card Software Registration System.
- If you purchase applications through Apple iTunes using your P-Card you will need
to complete the following steps.
- Register the application using the P-Card Software Registration Form. (Not applicable for iPad apps.)
- Request a tax reimbursement from Apple
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the e-mail the following information:
- Your Name
- Name of Exempt Organization (Utah Valley University)
- Mailing Address (800 W University Pkwy, Orem, UT 84058)
- Amount of Sales Tax to be Refunded
- Order Numbers
- Attach to the e-mail a copy of the receipt that was e-mailed to you and a copy of
our Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
- Once you receive the check, you will need to deposit it into your Index and Account
720514 at the Cashier's Office.