Purchasing Card (P-Card)
Limited Purchase Check (LPC)
- Method of procurement for small-dollar purchases.
- Cannot exceed limit printed on check ($500 or $150)
- LPC Manual
- LPC Forms
Requisition/Purchase Order (REQ/PO)
- Only used as determined by Accounts Payable
- Individual Reimbursements using a check request are considered a violation of policy
and required VP signature.
- Check Request forms are ordered from the Warehouse.
- Only method for paying employees for services rendered
- Questions, contact Payroll
- All travel-related expenses must be made in accordance with the travel policies and
- Travel Web Site
- A violation occurs when the appropriate procurement policies and procedures are not
- For more information, click here.