- This program helps to eliminate the use of low-dollar purchase orders, petty cash, check requests, limited purchase checks, and employee reimbursements.
- This program is not intended to avoid or bypass appropriate purchasing or payment procedures. Rather, the program complements the existing processes available.
- This program is not intended to replace our current travel and entertainment procedures and should not be used for travel-related expenses.
- The card is not to be used for personal purchases.
- This program can be used for in-store purchases as well as for mail, internet, telephone and fax orders.
The cardholder is responsible for the security of their card and the transactions made with the card. The card is issued in the name of the cardholder, and it will be assumed that any purchases made with the card will have been made by the cardholder. A card continuously used out of compliance with the guidelines established for this program will result in severe consequences, up to and including termination of employment.