Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check the status of my requisition?
My requisition shows status ‘C’. How do I check what approvals are required?
What do I do if I have entered a requisition and need a PO now?
- Check to see if the requisition is approved. If the requisition has been approved, contact purchasing and we will do what we can.
I need to increase a Purchase Order. What do I need to do?
- Send an email to the buyer that processed your PO. The buyer is listed in the
field of the first page of FPIPURR. Include in the email the PO number, the amount it needs to be increased by, and the reason it needs to be increased.
I have changed my mind and no longer want to place an order. What should I do?
- If a purchase order has been created, send an email to the buyer that processed your PO and list the PO number, reason for the cancellation, and verification that the order has been cancelled with the vendor. If a PO has not been created, cancel the requisition. View step-by-step instructions (pdf).
What do I do if I want to change the vendor on a PO?
- Send an email to the buyer that processed your PO and list the PO number, the new vendor information, reason for the change, and verification that the order has been cancelled with the old vendor.
What do I do if I receive an invoice?
- Send all invoices to Accounts Payable (MS 188)
What do I do if I receive my order placed with a PO directly from a vendor?
- Call Receiving and report delivery.