Commodity Specific InformationView commodity codes for general purchases (pdf)
Use of the UVU Logo
- All vendors providing products with any of the official UVU logos and marks, must be licensed through SMA. Please contact Marketing & Communications for more information regarding this process. For a list of vendors that are currently licensed, see the Marketing & Communication Department's Website.
- Audio/Visual Equipment
- The school has a variety of Site License and Pricing Agreements available.
- When putting in a requisition for buses, you need to include your itinerary. This includes: number of passengers, necessary amenities, dates, times, and locations for pickup and drop off.
- Purchasing will get quotes from a number of companies and will go with the lowest cost.
- Remember that you will need to provide a room for the driver on all overnight trips.
- If you have questions regarding buses, please contact Brandon Thomas.
- Departments are responsible for managing their own accounts.
- Should not be paid with Purchasing Cards or LPCs.
- Click here for more information.
- A requisition should not be completed for a gas card.
- A gas card approval form needs to be signed and returned each fiscal year.
- To get a new gas card, you will need to fill out the Gas Card Request form (doc)
- A requisition should not be completed for a pager.
- A pager approval form needs to be signed and returned each fiscal year.
- To order a new pager or for assistance with a broken pager, please contact Carole Ann in Purchasing.
Office Supply Stores
- To get an online account with Office Depot, Office Max, and/or Staples, simply fill out the request form.
- If items are blocked on your account, put in a requisition for those items and Purchasing will order them for you.
- Even if an item is not blocked on your account, it does not mean you are allowed to purchase that item. Please check University Policy and Campus Standards prior to making your purchase.
- For more information regarding placing orders with these vendors, click here.