Click an item below for more information.
- Surplus Sales are held the last Friday of each month if there are sufficient items.
To confirm sale dates, contact Surplus by clicking the e-mail link below or calling
the number listed on the left.
- Cash, local checks, and major credit cards accepted.
- High-dollar items are list on the Public Surplus website.
Capital Equipment Information
- Capital equipment includes all equipment with an acquired value of over $5000.
- All capital equipment must be tagged with a UVU inventory sticker.
- When disposing of capital equipment, departments must fill out the Capital Equipment
- When transferring capital equipment to another department, please fill out the Capital
Equipment Transfer Form.
- Before completing a procurement with a trade-in, departments must work with the Surplus
department to ensure that the trade-in value is appropriate.
- All trade-ins must be approved by the Surplus department.