What is the purpose of the Purchasing Card Program?
This program is designed to dramatically improve efficiency in purchasing low dollar goods and services for University use from suppliers that accept the Visa credit card.
This module covers what you need to know before using your Purchasing Card (P-Card) to purchase goods or services for Utah Valley University (UVU).
In this module you will learn about:
- Benefits of using the p-card
- Policies and procedures governing the use of p-cards at UVU
- Documentation requirements
- What to do with a disputed transaction
- How to avoid Purchasing Card Violations
Warning! Your P-Card cannot be used for personal purchases under any circumstances.