Office hours: 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Mail Pickups: 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, and 1:00 PM
- Mail needs to be in the Mailroom by 3:00 PM to go out the same day
- If you would like to know when the mail pickup is for your building, please call us at extension 8181.
- Please contact Jan Beck at extension 8181 with questions regarding intercampus mail.
- All intercampus mail must be clearly marked with the appropriate mail stop. Mail stops can be found by following the links above, in the UVU Directory, or by calling extension 8181.
Fed Ex, UPS, and USPS Express Mail
- These carriers cannot come on campus to pick up your packages. If you have something that needs to go out, call Mail Services for pickup or bring it to us by 2:45 PM.
- Fed Ex and UPS do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. An alternative to these services is USPS Express Mail. Like FedEx and UPS, Express Mail is trackable.
- Express Mail prices start at $19.95.
- You can get an estimated cost for services by going to the company websites.
- For more information call extension 8181.
Packages coming to departments and packages going out
- If you have any big packages or packages with a tracking number or P.O. coming into your department, please call Receiving at extension 8396 or 8027.
- If you have a package that needs to go out with a tracking number, it will go through the Mail Services department at extension 8181.
- The US Postal Service now has stricter bulk mailing postal regulations and they can reject your mailing if it doesn't meet these strict requirements. Any bulk mailing list needs to go through the Postal Services builk mailing software to be considered a bulk mailing.
- Addresses need to be sent to Jan Beck in an Excel file.
- Please call Mail Services at extension 8181 with questions or for pricing.