ADJUNCT INSTRUCTOR (Spring 1999–Present)
Jerry teaches for the Department of Art & Design. Courses taught: Basic Drawing, Drawing I,
Color Theory, Art History from the Renaissance, Graphic Computer Applications, and Introduction to Visual Arts.
"My goal is to help students develop real world skills in information organization, critical thinking, innovative thinking, collaboration,
and practical application of knowledge. I follow a "learner-centered" pedagogy by providing opportunities for students to gain
knowledge and experience through "multi-disciplinary" and "multi-sensory" assignments and group discussions."
• Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Marywood University
• Bachelor of Arts in Art Education from Brigham Young University
• Associate of Arts in Art from Hartnell College
• Certificate in Art Graphics from Hartnell College
• Marketing & Design Coordinator, UVU Student Life (2003–2016)
• Graphic Designer, UVU Printing Services (1998–2003)
• Art Director, Dizzi Crow (1996–1998)
• Art Director, SOS Communications (1993–1995)
• Marketing Services Manager, Gem Vegetable Company (1992–1993)
• Lead Designer, The Californian (1987–1992)