Marketing & Design Coordinator
MARKETING AND DESIGN COORDINATOR
Jerry coordinates marketing and design for the UVU Bookstore, Student Life, and the Sorensen Student Center. He has worked for UVU since 1998.
Jerry has taught for the department of Art and Visual Communication since 1999. Courses taught: Drawing, Color Theory, Art History from the Renaissance, Graphic Computer Applications, and Introduction to Visual Arts.
"My goal is to help students develop real world skills in information organization, critical thinking, innovative thinking, teamwork, and practical application of knowledge. I follow a "learner-centered" pedagogy by providing opportunities for students to gain knowledge and experience through "multi-disciplinary" and "multi-sensory" assignments and group discussions."
• Master of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Marywood University
• Bachelor of Arts in Art Education from Brigham Young University
• Associate of Arts in Art from Hartnell College
• Certificate in Art Graphics from Hartnell College
• Art Director, Dizzi Crow
• Art Director, SOS Communications
• Marketing Services Manager, Gem Vegetable Company
• Lead Designer, The Californian