|Title:||Assistant Professor of Operations Research|
Ph.D., Industrial Engineering, North Dakota State University, 2012
Dissertation: Modeling and Solving Multi-Product Multi-Layer Location-Routing Problems
M.S., Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2001
B.S., Industrial Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1999
Assistant Professor, 2012 to present
Utah Valley University, Woodbury School of Business, Department of Finance and Economics
Teaching Assistant and Instructor, 2006 to 2012
North Dakota State University, Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
Optimization and Operations Research
Transportation, Distribution, and Facility Location
Engineering Economy and Feasibility Study
1. Hamidi, M., Farahmand, K., Sajjadi, S. R., & Nygard, K. E. (2012). A Hybrid GRASP-Tabu Search Metaheuristic for a Four-Layer Location-Routing Problem. International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 12(3), 267–287.
2. Hamidi, M., Farahmand, K., & Sajjadi, S. R. (2012). Modeling a Four-Layer Location-Routing Problem. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 3(1), 43-52.
3. Sajjadi, S. R., Hamidi, M., Farahmand, K., & Khiabani, V. (2011). A greedy heuristic algorithm for the capacitated location-routing problem. Proceedings of the 2011 Industrial Engineering Research Conference (IERC), Reno, NV, USA.
4. Farahmand, K., Grajales, J. V. M., & Hamidi, M., (2010). Application of Six Sigma to Gear Box Manufacturing. International Journal of Modern Engineering. 11(1), 12-19.
5. Hamidi, M., & Farahmand, K. (2009). Design for Manufacturing Handbook Used to Communicate between Design and Manufacturing. International Journal of Agile Manufacturing, 11(1), 83-92.