Assistant Professor - Legal Studies
B.A., Pikeville College (Political Science & History)
J.D., Dickinson School of Law
M.A.Ed., Virginia Tech (Student Personnel in Higher Education)
M.S., University of Tennessee-Knoxville (Information Science)
- Assistant Director of the Law Library for Instruction & Research Services, University of La Verne College of Law
- Head of Reference & Instruction, Texas Tech University School of Law Library
- Reference Librarian, University of Nebraska College of Law, Schmid Law Library
- Associate Professor of Paralegal Studies, Mississippi University for Women
- Associate Professor of Legal Assistant Technology, Pellissippi State Community College
- Governor's Management Intern, Governor of Virginia
- Assistant County Attorney, Carroll County, Maryland
Licensed to Practice Law in
- American Association of Law Libraries
- American Association for Paralegal Education
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Utah Bar Association
- Utah Paralegal Association
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association/National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Legal Studies in Business
- Teresa Conaway, An Overlooked but Essential Skill: Briefing Statutes, Paralegal Educator, Spring/Summer 2014, at 5-7.
- Teresa Conaway & Alyssa Rock, A Strategy for Overcoming the Brain Dump: Oral Final Exams, Paralegal Educator, Spring/Summer 2014, at 19-22.
- Teresa Conaway, How the Digital Millenium Copyright Act Jeopardizes Online Privacy, 34 Neb. Lib. Assn. Q. 12-14 (2004).
- Teresa L. Conaway, Carol L. Mutz & Joann M. Ross, Jury Nullification: A Selective, Annotated Bibliography, 39 Val. U. L. Rev. 393 (2005).
- Teresa L. Conaway, Consumer Protection Law Developments, Legal Information ALERT, Vol. 29, No. 5, 2010, at 8 (book review).
- Teresa L. Conaway, Letters for Bankruptcy Lawyers: Essential Communications for Clients, Creditors, Opposing Counsel and Others, Legal Information ALERT, Vol. 25, No. 9, 2006, at 11 (book review).
- “Assessment in Legal Research Classes,” American Association for Paralegal Education, 2014 National Conference, Las Vegas, NV.
- “Teaching Backwards: Why Traditional Methods of Teaching Legal Research May be Insane,” 2012 SWALL Regional Conference, San Antonio, TX.
- “The Diverging Roles of Academic Law Librarians: Theory & Implications,” 2010 SWALL Regional Conference, Waco, TX.
- “Legal Research for Medical Librarians,” 2010 Conference of Inland Empire Medical Librarians, Palm Springs, CA.
- “Filling the Seats: Marketing Legal Research Instruction with a Certificate of Excellence Program,” 2007 AALL National Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- “Filling the Seats: Marketing Legal Research Instruction with a Certificate of Excellence Program,” 2007 SWALL Regional Conference, Phoenix, AZ.