Cabinetry & Architechtural Woodwork
Kelly is the program coordinator of the Cabinetry and Architectural Woodworking Program at UVSC. He specializes in teaching in the areas of Cabinetmaking Theory, Millworking Shop, Finish Technology, Counter-top Fabrication, Drafting, and CNC programing.
Kelly Baird has been at UVSC since 1998.
- B.S. in Industrial Education from Brigham Young University
- Building Contractor License
- ISSFA Solid Surface Certified
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS I AM ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Skills USA
- National Kitchen and Bath Association
- International Solid Surface Fabricators Association
- Work Experience
- Nineteen years industrial experience Twenty Four years teaching experience