|Title:||Department Chair & Professor|
Information Systems & Technology
Dr. Mulbery is the Department Chair of the Information Systems and Technology Department. He was promoted to the rank of Professor on July 1, 2011. During the 2009-2010 academic year, he served as Interim Associate Dean for the School of Computing in the College of Technology and Computing.
Dr. Mulbery has taught the following classes at UVU:
INFO 1200 Programming I for IST
INFO 301R Digital Lecture Series
CS 310R Invited Lecture Series
INFO 3120 Management Information Systems
INFO 3430 Systems Analysis and Design
INFO 405G Global, Ethical, and Professional Perspectives in IST
INFO 4550 Senior Project
Dr. Mulbery earned a Ph.D. with an emphasis in Business Information Systems from Utah State University in August 2006. His dissertation topic was Effectiveness of Computer-Assisted Instruction Compared to Traditional Instruction in a Basic Computer Proficiency Course at the Collegiate Level. Through his dissertation research, Dr. Mulbery developed an interest in experimental design, specializing in quasi-experimental studies.
- PhD. in Business Information Systems at Utah State University (2006)
- M.Ed. in Business Education from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford
- B.S. in Business Education from Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford
- UVSC School of Technology and Computing Teaching Award - April 2007
- UVSC School of Technology and Computing Scholar Award - April 2006
- UVSC Board of Trustees Award of Excellence - January 2001
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS:
- International Association for Computer Information Systems
- National Business Education Association
- Delta Pi Epsilon
- Global Information Technology Management Association
- Grauer, R., Mulbery, K. (2011). Exploring Microsoft Excel 2010 Comprehensive. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.
Grauer, R. Poatsy, M. Mulbery, K., Hulett, M., Krebs, C., & Mast, K. (2011). Exploring Microsoft Office 2010 Volume 1. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.
- Bartholomew, K. W., Johnson, D. W., Ormond, P. R., and Mulbery, K. R. (2003). Computer literacy: Use IT or lose it! School of Business Journal.
Mulbery, K. R. (2004). Essentials Word 2003 Comprehensive. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Mulbery, K. R., (2002). Essentials Word 2002: Leve1 1. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Mulbery, K. R., (2002). Essentials Word 2002: Leve1 2. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Mulbery, K. R., (2002). Essentials Word 2002: Leve1 3. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Mulbery, K. R. (2002). Contempory Business Communication Test Bank, 5th Edition, Houghton Mifflin.
- Mulbery, K. R. (2001). MOUS Essentials: Word 2000. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Mulbery, K. R. (2000). Word 2000 Essentials Basic. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
Mulbery, K. R. and Paper, D. (2003). Knowledge Management and Transfer Issues in Team Environments. Global Information Technology Management World Conference in Calgary, Canada, on June 8, 2003. Paper published in conference proceedings.
Various hands-on computer workshops at the National Business Education Association Convention (1996-2004).
Series Editor for the Exploring Microsoft Office 2007 series published by Pearson Prentice Hall.