• Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical and Computer Engineering,
Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, USA
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering,
University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, USA
• Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering,
Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Courses taught at UVU
Computer Engineering Problem Solving with Matlab and LabVIEW (EENG 1020, ECE 1020)
Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis (ECE 2210)
Fundamentals of Electric Circuit Analysis Laboratory (ECE 2215)
Circuit Theory (EENG 2270, EENG 2250, ECE 2250)
Circuit Theory Laboratory (EENG 2275, EENG 2255)
Digital Design I (EENG 2700)
Digital Design I Laboratory (EENG 2705, ECE 2705)
Applied Engineering Probability and Statistics (CS 479R, ECE 3710)
Engineering Analysis (EENG 3750, ECE 3750)
Signals and Systems (EENG 3770, ECE 3770)
Artificial Neural Networks (CS 479R)
Electronic Systems Laboratory (EENG 4765)
Object-Oriented Programming (C++) (CS 1410)
Computer Organization and Architecture (CS 2810)
Other teaching experience
Teaching assistant (Purdue University)
Linear Circuit Analysis I
Electronic Measurement Techniques (Lab Instructor)
Advanced C Programming
Feedback System Analysis and Design
Digital Signal Processing with Applications (Lab Instructor)
Digital Signal Processing I
Optimization Methods for Systems and Control
Modern Automatic Control
• C. Oh and S. H. Zak, “Large-scale pattern storage and retrieval using generalized Brain-State-in-a-Box neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 633–643, April 2010.
• X. Zhang, C. Oh, C. P. Riley, H. Cho, and C. Buck, “Computational approaches to peptide retention time prediction for proteomics,” in Biological Data Mining, J. Y. Chen and S. Lonardi, Eds., Boca Raton, Florida: Chapman & Hall/CRC-Taylor & Francis Group, 2010, pp. 337–349.
• X. Zhang, S. Orcun, M. Ouzzani, and C. Oh, “Mass informatics in differential proteomics,” in Encyclopedia of Data Warehousing and Mining, 2nd ed., Vol. 3, J. Wang, Ed., Hershey, Pennsylvania: Information Science Reference-IGI Global, 2009, pp. 1176–1181.
• K. Ralston-Hooper, A. Hopf, C. Oh, X. Zhang, J. Adamec, and M. S. Sepulveda, “Development of GCxGC/TOF-MS metabolomics for use in ecotoxicological studies with invertebrates,” Aquatic Toxicology, Vol. 88, No. 1, pp. 48–52, June 2008.
• C. Oh, X. Huang, F. E. Regnier, C. Buck, and X. Zhang, “Comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry peak sorting algorithm,” Journal of Chromatography A, Vol. 1179, No. 2, pp. 205–215, February 2008.
• X. Zhang, C. Oh, C. P. Riley, and C. Buck, “Current status of computational approaches for protein identification using tandem mass spectra,” Current Proteomics, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 121–130, October 2007.
• C. Oh, S. H. Zak, H. Mirzaei, C. Buck, F. E. Regnier, and X. Zhang, “Neural network prediction of peptide separation in strong anion exchange chromatography,” Bioinformatics, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 114–118, January 2007.
• C. Oh, S. Hui, and S. H. Zak, “The generalized Brain-State-in-a-Box (gBSB) neural network: Model, analysis, and applications,” in Proceedings of International Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Control for Energy Conservation, Warsaw, Poland, October 16–19, 2005.
• C. Oh, S. H. Zak, and G. Zhai, “Autoassociative memory design using interconnected generalized Brain-State-in-a-Box neural networks,” International Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 15, No. 3, pp. 181–196, June 2005.
• C. Oh and S. H. Zak, “Image recall using a large scale generalized Brain-State-in-a-Box neural network,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 99–114, March 2005.
• C. Oh and S. H. Zak, “Associative memory design using overlapping decomposition and generalized Brain-State-in-a-Box neural networks,” International Journal of Neural Systems, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 139–153, June 2003.