|Title:||Coordinator, Integrated and Interdisciplinary Studies|
- Coordinator, Integrated Studies
- Administrative Support, Interdisciplinary Studies:
- American Indian Studies
- American Studies
- Chinese Studies
- Cinema Studies
- Classical Studies
- Deaf Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Gender Studies
- Peace and Justice Studies
- Religious Studies
- Advisor, Cinema Studies Club
- B.S. English (Literary Studies Emphasis), Utah Valley University, 2012.
- B.S. Behavioral Science (Psychology Emphasis), Utah Valley State College, 2003.
- A.S. English & Literature, Utah Valley State College 2001.
- In Progress: B.S. English Education.
- AA/EO Representative 2010-11 & 2011-12
- Co-Organizer 4th-9th Annual Symposium on Restorative Justice & The Death Penalty
- Co-Organizer 1st-3nd Annual Contours of Knowledge Interdisciplinary Conference
- Co-Organizer 1sr-2nd Annual Conference on Chinese Studies
- Staff Advisor, Intersections: A Journal of Interdisciplinary Thought. Spring 2014, 2013, 2010, 2009
- CHSS Dean's Excellence Award for Outstanding Staff, 2011