Pianezzola, Cristina I.
|Title:||Director - University Gift Planning|
Development and Alumni Relations
Cristina is an attorney and oversees the Department of Gift Planning. She manages the planned gifts, as well as her own portfolio, is in charge of seminars and the Business & Economic Forum, manages the Gift Planning Board, stewarts all the Gift Planning Donors and the Wilson Sorensen Society and serves as legal advisor to the Department of Alumni Affairs and Development.
Cristina I. Pianezzola has been at UVSC since 2000.
- Juris Doctored in Law from Brigham Young University, 1998
- Bachelor of Art in Philosophy from Texas Tech University,(Magna Cum Laude)1994
- Associate Degree in General Education from Utah Valley Community College, 1992
- PROFESSIONAL APPOINTMENTS:
- Utah Planned Giving Roundtable, Member of the Executive Board
- Utah Higher Education Planned Givign Officers, Founding Chair and current Member
- Center for Women and Children in Crisis, Member of Executive Board
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS I AM ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Utah State Bar Association
- Utah Planned Giving Round Table
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education
- National Council on Planned Giving
- Utah County Estate Planning Council
- Ute Tribal Bar