|Title:||Assistant Director - Library Systems Tech Services|
Master of Library and Information Science, Brigham Young University, 1992
Bachelor of English, Brigham Young University, 1989
OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Certified Novell Engineer, training , CCTI (Colorado Computer Training Institute), Denver Colorado, 1995
• Assistant Library Director for Library Systems & Technical Services (April 2008 to Present)
• UVU Systems Librarian (June 1998 to April 2008)
• UVU Business, Education & Media Librarian (October 1996 to June 1998)
• Aurora Public Library, Media Librarian & LAN Administrator (February 1994 to September 1996)
• Aurora Public Library, Business Reference Assistant (February 1993 to February 1994)
SELECT CURRENT MEMBERSHIPS
ALA (American Library Assn.)
ULA (Utah Library Assn.)
COSUGI (Customers of SirsiDynix Inc., former President)
• “Open & Mobile Equipment”, LITA (Library Information Technology Association) 2009 National Forum, Salt Lake City, UT.
• “Developing & Maintaining an Information Commons”, CODI (Customers of Dynix Inc.) 2007 annual conference, Pittsburg, PA.
• “Public service Perspectives for Systems Staff”, CODI (Customers of Dynix Inc.) 2005 annual conference, Minneapolis, MN.
Utah Valley University Scholarly Activities Council, August 2006 to 2009
Utah Academic Library Consortium Systems Committee, June 1998 to present
Utah Academic Library Consortium Collection Development Committee, October 1996 to June 1998
President, Horizon Users Group (HUG), 1999 through 2001
Vice President & Annual Conference Chair, Horizon Users Group (HUG), 1999
President, Denver Area Netware Users Group 1996Media Services Committee Chair, Utah Library Association annual conference, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2009