|Title:||Assistant Professor - PreEngineering|
MS Mechanical Engineering - University of Utah, 2008
BS Mechanical Engineering - Brigham Young University, 2002
Biomechanics Research Brigham Young University - Provo, UT - (2010-Present)
• Emphasis on biomechanics of the lumbar spine
Project Engineer Merit Medical - South Jordan, UT - (2010-2011)
• Manufacturing of medical devices.
Mechanical Engineer Collision Safety Engineering - Orem, UT - (2003-2010)
• Forensic analysis of automobile accidents.
Test Engineer Exponent - Phoenix, AZ - (2002-2003)
• Full-Scale automotive crash testing.
• Rock Climbing • Mountain Biking • Skiing & Snowboarding • Hiking, Camping & Backpacking
• Playing Soccer • Rollerblading • Playing Guitar • Tinkering in my garage