|Title:||Counselor - Career & Academic|
Career & Academic Counselor
Life is everyday ... Live it, love, learn, laugh, exercise, smile and count your blessings!
Academic Advising Philosophy
Good career and academic counseling is as much about passion as it is about reason. It's about not only motivating my students to commit to career planning, but teaching them how to go about it. And, doing so in a manner that is relevant, meaningful, and memorable.
Master of Education - Instructional Technology
Utah State University
Bachelor of Science - Advertising Design
University of Maryland
- National ACademic ADvising Association (NACADA)
- Career Planning and Adult Development Network
- National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- US Lacrosse
- Certified Job and Career Development Coach
- Certified Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) / Strong Interest Inventory (SII) Practitioner
- Certified IDAK Career Match Consultant