Bullock, W. Brent
|Title:||Associate Professor - Criminal Justice|
Professor Bullock is currently an Associate Professor and the Department Chair for the Legal Assisting, Criminal Justice and Forensic Science department, as well as the POST Police Academy.
W. Brent Bullock has been teaching at UVSC since 1990, and has been the Chair since 1992.
- M.P.A. in Public Administration from , Brigham Young University
- B.S. in Law Enforcement Administration from Brigham Young University,
- JD in Law from Brigham Young University,
- PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS I AM ASSOCIATED WITH:
- Utah Bar Association
- Utah State Justice Court Judges Association
- Central Utah Bar Association
- American Association of Paralegal Educators.